- January 2003
- Dear Friends
Happy New Year! January is the month for resolutions. Here are some suggestions for the coming year. In 2003 I resolve to:
- 1. Wake up each morning with a smile.
- 2. Be thankful for what I have and not be concerned with what I don't have.
- 3. Call a friend.
- 4. Read something new.
- 5. Listen to music.
- 6. Write a letter to someone.
- 7. Walk outside each day.
- 8. Ignore the "small stuff".
- 9. Eat well and maybe have a glass of wine.
- 10. Go to bed fulfilled.
- Thomas Petty, MD
I will try to do these myself. Let's see if we can do these together.
I will be in touch next month.